This end of terrace 19th century barn conversion has been carefully converted from a milking parlour and is situated in the scenic hamlet of Westhope. Westhope Country Retreats in Shropshire sits very comfortably on the English Welsh border, a short drive from almost anywhere you will have heard of. Unspoilt, unrushed and tranquil.
The Milking Parlour makes a wonderful holiday home for a large family or group of friends with the use of its multifunctional open plan lounge/diner for all generations to enjoy.
Carefully converted to combine modern living with original character, this delightful Westhope cottage boasts a spacious sitting room with multifunctional dining area and wood burner, quality kitchen, five bedrooms (three with en-suites) and a large private rear patio garden with a hot tub, ideal for alfresco dining. There is also a shared games room and gym.
- 1 x super king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC.
- 1 x king-size double with TV, sofa bed and en-suite shower, basin and WC.
- 1 x twin with dressing table opposite.
- 1 x ground floor twin – both beds are 3’6 so are suitable for adults but the room is small.
- 1 x ground floor family bedroom with 1 super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) and 1 single with TV and en-suite bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Ground floor basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in living area.
- Electric oven and hob.
- Washing machine.
- 4 x TVs with Freeview.
- Shared games room with pool table, table football, table tennis, air hockey table, selection of books, DVD’s and CD player.
- Gym with TV and cross trainer, rowing machine, multi-gym and weights.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot, highchair and stair gates available on request.
- Sofa bed available on request.
- Off road parking for 4 cars.
- Enclosed rear patio area with furniture, BBQ and hot tub.
- Two well-behaved pets welcome.
- Under stair storage.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop 6 miles, pub 3 miles.
Note: A hot tub disclaimer will be sent out via email by the manager prior to your arrival. This will need to be read through and signed in order to be able to use the Hot tub during your stay.