A delightful 19th Century barn conversion, situated within 250 acres of farmland, in the scenic Hope Valley.
Beautifully converted to combine modern living with original character, this charming accommodation boasts ensuite facilities and offers a lovely patio garden with country views, ideal for alfresco dining.
The property has a wealth of original beams and a very striking vaulted staircase.
Accommodation Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Ground floor kingsize double with ensuite, separate shower, basin and WC.
- First floor double.
- First floor twin (can be super king sized double on request).
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC.
- Fitted kitchen with dining area to dine 6.
- Sitting room to seat 6 with smart LG 43″ TV with Freesat and Amazon Alexa.
- Full oil central heating throughout.
- Double electric oven and electric hob.
- Washing machine.
- Smart LG 43″ TV with Freesat and Amazon Alexa.
- All fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot and High chair available on request.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Enclosed, gravelled patio garden with garden furniture, BBQ and personal 6 seater Hot tub.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome.
- Shared games room with pool table, table football, table tennis, selection of books, DVD’s and CD player.
- Gym with TV and cross trainer, rowing machine, multi-gym and weights.
- Sorry no smoking.
- Shop 6 miles.
- Pub 3 miles.
Note: There is restricted head height in part of this property due to a low beam crossing one side of the first floor landing.
Note: For any guests who wish to use the hot tub, the owner requires a disclaimer to be signed before use. This will be emailed to you by the manager once you have booked.