WESTHOPE COUTRY RETREATS (WCR)
COUNTRY SIDE SELF-CATERING HOLIDAYS
UPDATE – June 22nd 2020
As we prepare to reopen our doors following the easing of the lockdown restrictions, in order to best protect everyone from the risk of exposure to Covid-19, changes and procedures have been made to ensure that government guidelines are meet.
Cleanliness is incredibly important and plays a key part in the health and safety, satisfaction, and overall experience of our guest’s holiday. Now more than ever, it is critical to reduce the risk of spreading infection.
Summary of key changes to pre guests arrival:
- Change of arrival and departure times. The arrival and departure times have been changed to allow for increased cleaning in their holiday home. We ask that guest adhere to the new arrival time of after 5pm and departure before 9.30am. If cleaning is still taking place when they arrive, they are asked to allow the cleaners to finish before entering the property.
- Keys and key fobs will be cleaned and disinfected as part of every changeover process.
- Games room and Gym can continue to be used by arrangement with management. A rota system will be in place, please ask for details. All equipment will be disinfected with a ULV fogger machine in-between use. Note: Please bring your own 50ps for the pool table.
- Removal of toys and, games, books and leaflets from cottage to the games room. You may want to bring your own books, Dvds, games etc.
- Virtual ‘Meet and greet’ videos to be sent emailed 48 hours prior to your arrival to
- Welcome pack. We will limit the supply tea, coffee and sugar. All stock in the tea caddies will be discarded, cleaned and sanitised during every change over and a minimum amount of fresh stock will be replaced.
- Whilst respecting your space and adhering to social distancing at all times a member of staff will daily check the hot tub chemical levels and maintain water levels. The staff member will be wearing PPE and unless absolutely necessary will not enter your cottage. Social distancing should be adhered to at all times.
- Wall mounted sanitiser dispensers and sanitiser packs will be in each cottage.
- Sanitising stations will be set up in all communal areas.
- ULV Disinfectant Fogging machine will used by trained staff as additional to manual deep cleaning.This ensures a higher efficiency of disinfection.
- A cleaning checklist for cleaners to follow will be found in the cottage.
- Extra cleaning items left in the cottage. Gloves, bin liners, hand sanitisers, sanitiser wipes, jay clothes and trigger sprays which complies with BSEN1276.
- A maintenance report will be found in your cottage for you to relate any issues that mat arise during your stay
- Arranged caterers, beauticians and suppliers must report to management before arrival on site as they may not be able to access your cottage.
- All housekeepers and cleaning staff will be supplied with PPE equipment.